- Sometimes I tweet @garcia_juliang.
- A nice summary of our recent work on pro-social institutions to enable large-scale cooperation.
- My work on repeated games was featured in Science, scienceomega and science daily.
- I was interviewed for an article on I, Science about the role of computational models in understanding evolution.
- I like xkcd and Radiolab. Radiolab has three episodes related to my research: morality (about how humans have a sense to tell right from wrong), the good show (on how evolution can reward cooperation) and argentine invasion (about us vs themstrategies in ants).
- I enjoy films, books, reading the newspaper in print and playing tennis. Roberto Bolaño is my homeboy.